You can now add multilingual interpretation to your Bizzabo events with KUDO
KUDO’s newest integration brings multilingual access to Bizzabo virtual and hybrid webinars and events. This new integration brings KUDO’s unmatched network of 12,000 professional interpreters directly to Bizzabo, giving attendees access to over 200 spoken and sign languages directly integrated into Bizzabo’s platform.
This integration allows users to reach global multilingual audiences on Bizzabo while addressing inclusion and accessibility needs for online or hybrid events and webinars.
Key features include:
• Simultaneous interpretation into 200+ spoken and sign languages
• Supports up to 32 languages per event, with up to 3,000 users/language
• Leverage the power of KUDO’s growing network of 12,000+ interpreters
• Multilingual captioning available in 11 languages
• On-demand interpreter booking for streamlined event logistics
• Integrates seamlessly within any Bizzabo event, virtual or hybrid
• Participants do not need to register or sign in
Clients looking to book interpreters also have access to KUDO Interpreter Marketplace, one of TIME Magazine’s best inventions of 2021. All within the KUDO Interpreter Marketplace platform, clients can find, schedule, and pay on-demand interpreters in just a few clicks with around-the-clock availability.
With KUDO Language Access for Bizzabo, diversity and accessibility are more than just buzzwords used to promote your next big event. Take your audience global and have dynamic and impactful virtual events where everyone is free to participate in their preferred language.
Tags include: global meetings, interpretation, interpreter