Approved by KUDO Data Protection Officer and Management Board
Last Revised 20.03.2020
Who we are?
KUDO is a Language-as-a-Service (LaaS) platform. We offer the latest cloud-based technology —and unparalleled language expertise— so you can meet globally in your own language. KUDO relies on a 40-year combined legacy of conferencing and language services. We know the business inside out and will not push square pegs through round holes.
Contact details with KUDO
- Name: KUDO, Inc
- Address: 225 W.35th Street, 16th New York NY 10001
- Manager: Parham Akhavan
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +1 347 943 9056
- Internet site: https://www.kudoway.com
Contact details with Data Protection Officer (Response person for GDPR):
Name: Parham Akhavan
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, create an account or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, use the apps, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website or app in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to respond more accurately to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
Our website and app are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
The basis that entitles us to process your data is:
- Law requirements
The following organizations / individuals will receive your personal data:
- State institutions
- Other Controller/Processor with GDPR contract with us.
- Marketing companies (optional)
Data storage period:
KUDO will store your personal data of legally set deadlines
Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
- At any time while we store or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- you have the right to request a copy of your personal data to the KUDO and the right of access at any time to your personal data;
- you have the right to request your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another personal data administrator from KUDO or to ask us to do so without being hindered by ourselves;
- you have the right to ask KUDO to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as the data that is not up to date;
- you have the right to request from KUDO that your personal data be deleted without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing,
- when processing is unlawful;
- where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to us as a data KUDO;
- when personal data have been gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
We may refuse to delete your personal information for the following reasons:
- in the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in the public interest,
- in the exercise of the official powers granted to us (in case you are a body of authority);
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in so far as deletion is likely to render impossible or seriously obstructing the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
You have the right to request from KUDO to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages);
- You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling;
- If we need to use your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this data protection statement, we will provide you with a new data protection skill and when and where necessary we will require your prior consent for the new processing.
All the above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations) in the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to complaint to the supervisory authority
In case you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data through KUDO (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations), you can do so by contacting KUDO or directly of the Data Protection Officer.