Google Meet customers can now leverage the power of KUDO’s network of 11,000+ pro-interpreters ready to add real-time multilingual interpretation to virtual meetings, town halls, and webinars via a responsive desktop app.
KUDO Language Access
MULTILINGUAL SUPPORT IS NOW
AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE MEET
Google Meet clients can now access KUDO’s dropdown language selector as a desktop app making any meeting multilingual with the support of vetted professional interpreters.
- Simultaneous interpretation into 100+ spoken languages and 147 sign languages.
- Supports up to 32 languages per event with up to 3K users/language.
- Leverages the power of KUDO’s growing network of 10,000+ interpreters.
- On-demand booking for streamlined event logistics.
- Operates on any video-conferencing tool, and media.
Why Go Multilingual?
Increase accessibility and
inclusion within your team
Business language expertise
all categories supported
Interoperability, any platform,
Lessen misunderstandings and
improve business communications
KUDO Language Access for Google Meet is Ideal for
- Weekly or bi-weekly internal team meetings.
- Monthly town hall meetings.
- Quarterly webinars.