Are you on your way to the NOLA, for the 59th Annual Conference of the American Translators Association (ATA)?
So are we!
KUDO is a proud sponsor at the ATA Annual Conference this year, so look for our booth in the trade show.
Please come see us. We’ll be running 10-minute flash demos throughout the conference, to show you everything you need to know about the latest technological innovation in interpreting since the Nuremberg trials.
Here are a few more reasons why you should stop by:
- To say hello and touch base, if you are already a partner;
- To learn about the advantages of becoming a KUDO partner;
- To test drive KUDO as an interpreter, during our flash demos;
- To try out KUDO and let yourself be wowed;
- To get all the information you need to become KUDO partner;
- To sign up as a KUDO Studio owner;
- To learn how to become a KUDO Certified interpreter
- To enter three chances to win a professional-grade, ISO compliant Logitech USB Headset
If you are in interpreter, please make arrangements to watch Ewandro Magalhaes‘ presentation on Saturday, October 27th, at 3:30 pm in the Studio 9 room. In this talk, the 7 Things a Chief Interpreter Wishes You Knew, he will share specific, actionable advice that is guaranteed to bring you more numerous and more meaningful assignments, with immediate effect.
Ewandro is our VP of Communications, and a seasoned conference interpreter and former chief interpreter in the United Nations system, with over 27 years of experience. He will be around the booth for the whole day on Saturday, and he would love to get to meet as many of you as possible.
Come in for the full KUDO experience and find out why we’re leading the way to a whole new era of interpreting of greater inclusion, accessibility and market opportunities for all.
Meet us in the KUDO cloud. Come claim your KUDO badge!